Most devices (especially high-performance ones) heat up while running resource-intensive games or apps. Don't worry, this is absolutely normal 🤗
However, if the heat bothers you, there's a number of things you can do:
1. Close other applications before entering the game 📲
2. Make sure your device is at least 50% charged before playing 🔋
3. Don't play while charging your device.
4. Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
5. Limit your amount of extended continuous play. Take breaks for at least 5-10 minutes to allow your device to rest 💤
If the heat affects the device's performance, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for further instructions.