Cheating is bypassing game rules to receive unfair advantages, including the use of any third-party software to access and modify your game.
To protect our players, we investigate all cheating activities and take measures against all accounts that violate fair play rules, including permanent bans 🙅♀️
The following actions are considered cheating:
- Exploiting in-game bugs (to unfairly advance game progress) - please report bugs to our Support team as soon as you notice them.
- Disclosing account passwords to third parties for profit.
- Installing Gardenscapes from sources outside of official application stores, e.g. using emulators or jailbreak.
- Using third-party software to manipulate game progress.
- Manipulating your date & time settings ⏱
- Purchasing in-game resources from sources other than the in-game store.
- Using multiple devices to gain unfair advantages.
Cheating often causes major technical issues such as missing events and rewards or even lost progress. Additionally, we reserve the right to withhold support from cheaters who play unfairly.
There is no official or approved external Gardenscapes software (free or paid). We never employ the services of third parties to sell in-game resources or alter gameplay ❌
We want everyone to enjoy Gardenscapes to the fullest! Keep your account safe by playing fair 💚