If you've made purchases in the game or other applications before, the issue may be caused by one of the following:
1. Problems with your network connection. It has to be stable in order to process purchases, so we recommend using Wi-Fi or at least a 3G/4G connection.
2. Temporary problems with the application store. All in-game purchases are processed by the store that the game was downloaded from, so there is a chance the store is overloaded and unable to process your request. In that case, just wait a few minutes and try again.
3. Problems with the store app. These are usually solved by restarting your device. If restarting doesn't work, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided by your application store.
If you've never made purchases in the game or other applications, the problem may be one of the following:
1. Incorrect payment information. The easiest way to fix this is to cancel the payment method and start over.
2. Unsupported payment method. It may be that the payment method you want to use is not supported by the application store. The list of available payment methods can be found in the support section of your device's application store.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE
All purchases in the game are processed by your application store. If you're still having problems making purchases, please contact the application store's customer support.