Gardenscapes is free to play, though certain in-game elements can be purchased for real money. To avoid accidental in-app purchases, change your device settings ⚙️
For iOS devices:
1. Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> tap Turn on Screen Time. If you already had Screen Time turned on, skip to step 3.
2. Tap Continue, then choose This is my [device] or This is my child's [device].
3. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode, then turn on Content & Privacy.
4. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases -> tap In-app Purchases -> Don't allow.
If you don't want to restrict in-app purchases completely, you can adjust the password settings for them:
- Open Settings.
- Tap your name -> Media & Purchases.
- Tap the blue account icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Password Settings, then choose the setting that you want.
For devices with the Google Play Store:
1. Open Google Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon -> Settings.
3. Tap Require authentication for purchases.
4. Choose an authentication method.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
For Samsung devices with the Galaxy Store:
1. Open the Galaxy Store app.
2. Open the menu by tapping on the icon with three horizontal lines in the lower right corner.
3. Open Settings by tapping on the gear icon.
4. Toggle the slider beside Require password/biometrics for purchase to enable protection against accidental purchases.
For Huawei devices with the AppGallery Store:
1. Open your device Settings.
2. Tap on HUAWEI ID.
3. Tap on Account center.
4. Tap on Payment and purchases.
5. Tap on Settings.
6. Set your Payment password to enable protection against accidental purchases.
- In the Microsoft Store app, select More in the upper right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
- Under Purchase sign-in, turn off I want to buy without a password, for faster checkout.
- Repeat these steps for each of your devices.
For Microsoft devices with Windows 11:
1. In the Microsoft Store app, select Profile in the upper right corner of your screen and choose App settings.
2. Turn off Purchase sign-in
3. Repeat these steps for each of your devices.
For Amazon devices:
1. Open the Amazon Appstore app.
2. Go to the menu and tap Settings.
3. Untick the In-app Purchasing option.
⚠️ If you made an accidental purchase or you have any questions concerning purchases, please contact your application store's customer support.