All players can have a maximum of 5 lives, and losing a match-3 level costs you one of them. Once you lose all your lives, you won't be able to play again until at least one of them recharges.
It takes 30 minutes for each life to recharge. However, there are several other ways to replenish them:
1. Ask your friends to send you lives. Tap the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen and then tap Ask Friends in the pop-up window 🗯️
2. Each of your friends can reply to your request and send you one life as a gift once every 24 hours. Once you get a life from someone, you'll see an envelope next to the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen 💌 You can collect the lives in the Lives window.
Please note: the envelope only appears when you have less than 5 lives.
3. Ask your team to send you lives. Just tap the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen and then select Ask team in the pop-up window ❤️
4. You can also use the Team Chat to ask for lives. Tap on the Team icon and select Chat in the pop-up window. Then select Request.
5. Lives can also be bought by using diamonds 🔸
6. You have a shot at winning unlimited lives when you participate in events 🎮
7. You also have a chance to receive unlimited lives as a gift from us after a large game update 💝
If you want to receive more lives from friends, go to our fan page on Facebook. You can find more friends there to exchange lives with and to discuss past and upcoming events :)
Please be aware that access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.