If your game was connected to a social network supported by Fishdom (see more in the article entitled How do I save my in-game progress?), you can try to restore your progress on your own:
1. Delete the game and reinstall it from the appropriate application store.
2. Connect the game to the same social network account it was associated with.
3. A pop-up window offering to download an existing save file associated with your account will appear. Select Yes and then type CONFIRM.
If that doesn't work, please contact our customer support and provide the following information:
- Your current match-3 level.
- What happened before your progress was lost (you reinstalled the game, switched devices, etc.).