All players can collect a maximum of 5 lives, and losing a match-3 level costs you one of them. Once all of yiur lives have been lost, you won't be able to play again until at least one of them recharges.
It takes 30 minutes for each life to be replenished. However, there are many other ways to replenish them as well:
1. Ask your friends to send you lives. Select the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen and then choose Ask Friends in the pop-up window that appears 🗯️
2. Each of your friends can reply to your request and send you one life as a gift once every 24 hours. Once you get a life from someone, you'll see an envelope next to the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen 💌 You can collect the lives via the Lives window.
Please note: the envelope will only be visible once you have less than 5 lives.
3. Ask your team to send you lives. Just choose the Lives icon in the top left corner of the screen and then select Ask team in the pop-up window that appears❤️
4. You can also use the Team Chat to ask for lives. Select the Team icon section and pick Chat in the pop-up window that appears. Then select the Request option.
5. Lives can also be acquired by using diamonds 🔸
6. You have a shot at winning unlimited lives when you take part in in-game events 🎮
7. You also have a chance to receive unlimited lives as a gift from us after a large game update 💝
If you want to receive more lives from friends, go to our fan page on Facebook. You can find more friends there to exchange lives with and to discuss past and upcoming events.
Access to Facebook programs and services may be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such scenarios, we comply with local laws and regulations