If you want to start the game over on your current device, please contact our Customer Support through the game:
1. Open Settings and select Help and Support.
2. Choose the relevant article from the Game Progress topics.
3. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see "Was this helpful?". Tap No, then tap Contact Us to start a conversation.
4. Provide the relevant information, tap Send, and pick the appropriate category to reset your progress. We may either delete your game progress or delete your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Open the in-game Settings menu and tap Help and Support.
2. Wait for the chat icon in the lower right corner and open it.
3. Write your request to have your personal data or data received from third parties/platforms completely deleted, then tap Send.
4. You may be offered to read several articles. If this happens, then you need to select I still have questions.
5. Choose the Town Progress category, then tap Data Deletion category.
6. Then one of our agents will contact you to confirm the complete deletion of all data.
1. Open the in-game Settings menu and tap Report an issue.
2. Write your request for the complete deletion of your personal data, making sure you're using the same email address and name you used before, and tap Submit.
3. Then one of our agents will contact you to confirm the complete deletion of all data.
You can also install the game on a different device to play from the beginning.
🔹 If the game on your first device is connected to your Facebook or Apple ID, make sure not to connect your second device to the same account, otherwise your progress will be synchronized.
🔹 Please be aware that access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.