If your game was connected to a social network supported by Township (see more in the article entitled How do I save my game progress?), you can try to restore your progress on your own:
1. Delete the game and reinstall it from the appropriate application store.
2. Connect the game to the same social network account it was associated with.
3. Select your old town and type CONFIRM in the pop-up window.
If that doesn't work, contact our customer support and provide the following information:
- Your town's name and current level.
- What happened before it disappeared (you reinstalled the game, switched devices, etc.).