Leagues show the progress your co-op is making in seasonal regattas. Co-ops only compete with co-ops from the same season. These groups are formed at the start of each week. Your co-op can be promoted or demoted between leagues based on your regatta results according to the following rules:
- Co-ops that finish in the top three and collect at least one chest are promoted to the next higher league.
- Co-ops that finish in the bottom three or fail to collect at least one chest are demoted to the next lower league.
- The rest of the co-ops that collect at least one chest stay in the same league.
The league your co-op is in determines the number of tasks you can complete and the number of chests you can collect:
- Wooden League — 7 tasks, 5 chests.
- Copper League — 9 tasks, 6 chests.
- Steel League — 11 tasks, 7 chests.
- Silver League — 13 tasks, 8 chests.
- Golden League — 15 tasks, 9 chests.