- Restart your device and reenter the game.
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. You can find more information about how to check for updates and update your game in the relevant article.
- Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
- Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the corresponding application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet.
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
For Android devices, you can try clearing the application cache:
1. Go to device settings > Applications.
2. Select Township in the application list.
3. Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and reenter the game.
If the problem persists, please contact our customer support. Provide the following information if possible:
- What actions crash/freeze your device (opening the friends list, harvesting corn from fields, etc.).
- The first time you noticed the problem (after updating the game, reinstalling it, etc.).