- Restart your device and reenter the game.
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. You can find more information about how to check for updates and update your game in the relevant article.
- Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
- Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet.
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
For Android devices, you can try clearing the application cache:
1. Go to device settings > Applications.
2. Select Township in the application list.
3. Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and reenter the game.
If the problem persists, please contact our customer support. Provide the following information, if possible:
- Does the game work slowly from the moment you launch it, or does the problem occur after certain actions (opening the helicopter pad window, detonating dynamite in the mine, etc.)?
- How long does it freeze for, and what do you do to make it unfreeze?
- When did the problem first occur (after updating the game, reinstalling it, etc.)?