A relay task can appear on any co-op's board during a seasonal regatta and will stay there while it's being completed. Co-op members take turns completing the relay task. Each co-op member can only complete this task once.
As soon as the first player starts the relay task, the countdown begins. You can tell who's currently working on the task by the profile picture that is shown on it. Once the co-op member has completed the task, it becomes available again. Remember that the countdown is the same for everyone who wants to complete the task, so complete it as quickly as you can to make sure more members of your co-op get a chance to complete it. The relay task disappears from the board once the time runs out.
Relay tasks are available to all co-ops regardless of their number of participants. The initial reward is 130 points, but it increases as the relay task gets completed:
1. The first player gets 130 regatta points.
2. The second gets 135 points.
3. The third, 140 points.
4. The fourth and subsequent members who complete the task get 145 points.
You can reserve this task when it isn't being completed by other players.
The relay task can be dumped by:
- leaders, co-leaders, and elders when the task isn't being completed.
- anyone who is in the process of completing it. Dumping this task while it's being completed will remove the task from the board and end the relay.
Still have questions? Visit our community to ask them! Enjoy the race!