You can transfer your game progress from your old device to your new one by connecting the new game to the same Facebook account you used for the first device:
1. Install the game from the App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store on the new device.
2. Connect the newly installed game to the same Facebook account you used for the old device.
3. A window telling you to download the saved game from our server will pop up.
4. Select Yes and type CONFIRM. Your game progress will be transferred.
If you're playing on iOS or macOS, you can now save your game progress not only via Facebook but also using your Apple ID. This feature is only available on devices running on iOS 13+ and macOS Catalina (10.15+). You can use your iCloud as well.
To synchronize the devices using iCloud:
1. Connect both devices to the same iCloud account.
2. Install the game from the AppStore on the second device.
3. Your game progress from iCloud will automatically sync on the new device.
To synchronize your progress using your Apple ID:
1. Open the game's settings and log into your Apple account.
2. Install the game on the second device.
3. Open the new game and go to the game's settings.
4. Connect the game to the same Apple account you used on the first device.
5. A window telling you to download the saved game from our server will pop up.
6. Select Yes and type CONFIRM. Your game progress will be transferred.
Please be aware that access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.