If your game was connected to a social network supported by Township (see more in the article How do I save my game progress?), you can try to restore your progress on your own:
1. Delete the game and reinstall it from the appropriate application store.
2. Reinstall the game and reconnect it to Facebook and/or iCloud/Apple ID (only for iOS devices) if it was previously connected to these services.
3. Select your old town and type CONFIRM in the pop-up window.
If that doesn't work, contact our customer support and provide the following information:
- Your town's name, your invitation code, and current level.
- What happened before it disappeared (you reinstalled the game, switched devices, etc.).
Please be aware that access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.