Township Cash is a kind of in-game currency. You can use it to accelerate most things in the game, including processing goods at your factories, growing crops in your fields, and much more. You can also use Township Cash to buy items or materials you might need.
There's a number of ways to get Township Cash:
1. Visit your town regularly and collect your daily reward. Once you sign into the game more than four days in a row, each subsequent day comes with a chance to pick up one unit of Township Cash.
2. Construct buildings. Every time a new type of building appears in your town, your residents thank you and give you Township Cash as a reward.
3. Exchange gifts with your friends, as some of them may contain one unit of Township Cash.
4. Earn achievements in your Town Hall. The harder the achievement, the more Township Cash you'll receive as a reward.
5. Assemble collections of artifacts at the Central Museum. You can earn three rewards for each collection.
6. Open treasure chests. They can be found in the mine or your friends' towns, and can also be brought by ships from the islands. Inside you may find Township Cash along with other valuable items.
7. Play at the House of Luck to win Township Cash as prizes.
8. Take part in weekly regattas. You may receive Township Cash as a reward for strong finishes.
9. Buy Township Cash at the in-game store as an in-app purchase.