If you've already made purchases in the game or on other apps before, the problem may be caused by one of the following reasons:
- Internet connection failure. You need a stable internet connection to make purchases, so we recommend using Wi-Fi or at least a 3G/4G connection.
- Temporary problems with the application store. All in-game purchases are processed by the store the game was downloaded from, so there is a chance the store is overloaded and unable to process your request. In that case, just wait several minutes and try again.
- Problems with the store app. These are usually solved by restarting your device.
If you've never made purchases in the game or other applications, the problem may be caused by one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect payment information. The easiest way to fix this problem is to delete your payment method and add it again.
- Unsupported payment method. It may happen that the payment method you want to use is not supported by the application store. The list of available payment methods can be found in the respective section of the Apple or the Google customer support website.