- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Check that your username and password are correct.
- If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, log out of it (or delete and reinstall it).
- Log out of your Facebook account in all the browsers installed on your device (Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.).
- Restart your device and try to connect the game to Facebook again.
If none of the above worked, try the following:
- Open Facebook Settings (using the mobile app or website version).
- Make sure you have allowed the use of Facebook to sign in to third-party sites and applications (Settings-> Apps and Websites-> tap on the Edit button in the Apps, Websites and Games section-> check if the setting is turned on).
- For devices with iOS version below 14.0 reset your advertising identifier (go to device Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier).
- For devices with iOS version 14.0 and above, limit tracking requests (go to device Settings->Privacy->Tracking).
- Uninstall the Facebook app from your device.
- Open your browser -> open your Facebook account page -> log into your account.
- Try to reconnect to Facebook in the game settings.
❌ Please be aware that access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.