Your game progress is saved automatically if your device is connected to the internet. It won't be lost even if you reinstall the game or disconnect it from social networks 😉
In case you lose access to your device, it's important to take note of your Player ID and team name or tag (for example, HTW3TM). Our customer support can use this information to restore your wonderful house 🏡 if you lose your device:
🔸 Open Settings ⚙️ - your Player ID will be at the bottom of the window (e.g. 30123456789)
🔸 Open the Team tab - your team name/tag will be at the top of the About window (e.g. HTW3TM)
To disconnect the game account from social networks, follow these instructions:
1. Open your Facebook page in a browser.
2. Go to Settings & Privacy -> Settings ⚙️ -> Apps and websites.
3. Choose Remove by the game.
4. Restart your device.
5. Enter the game and make sure Facebook is disabled in the settings. If it is not disabled, tap/click «Sign out of Facebook».
1. Open the Settings app, then tap/click your name.
2. Tap/click Password & Security.
3. Tap/click Apps Using Apple ID.
4. Find Homescapes and choose it.
5. Then tap/click Stop Using Apple ID.
1. Open the Google page in your browser.
2. Tap/click the icon for your account in the upper right corner.
3. Tap/click «Sign out».
2. Open the game, go to settings, tap/click «Save progress», select «Sign out of Google».
5. Restart the game and make sure that Google is disabled in the game settings.
🔹 Google Play Games:
1. Open the Play Games app.
2. At the top of the screen, tap/click More -> Settings.
3. Tap/click Delete Play Games account & data.
4. Under «Delete individual game data» find Homescapes and tap/click Delete.
🔹 Game Center:
1. Open the device settings.
2. Find Game Center in the list and select it.
3. At the end of the page, tap/click the «Sign out».