There's a number of ways to fix that:
- Restart your device and reenter the game 🏡
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
- Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the corresponding application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet 🤗
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
If the problem persists, contact our customer support 💬 Provide the following information if possible:
- What actions crash/freeze your device (starting a match-3 level, opening the in-game tablet, completing a task, etc.)?
- The first time you noticed the problem (after updating the game, when reinstalling it, etc.).