There's a number of ways to fix that:
- Restart your device and reenter the game 🏡
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
- Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet 🤗
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
For Android devices you can try clearing the application cache:
- Go to device settings -> Applications.
- Select Homescapes in the application list.
- Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and reenter the game.
If the problem persists, contact our customer support 💬 Provide the following information if possible:
🔹 Does the game work slowly from the moment you launch it, or does the problem occur after certain actions?
🔹 Does the game work slowly all the time, or does the problem disappear after certain actions?
🔹 When did the problem first occur (after updating the game, when reinstalling it, etc.)?