You can edit your payment method in your account settings 🙂
For the Apple App Store:
Open Settings and tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
▪️ To add a payment method, tap Add payment method.
▪️ To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
▪️ To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap Delete.
When you set up Family Sharing and turn on purchase sharing, one adult in the family—the family organizer—controls a single shared payment method for everyone in the family group.
❗ Once you’ve changed your payment method, you may see a temporary authorization hold for a small amount on your payment card (iTunes does that to make sure your new payment account is active).
For Google Play:
Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon on the left side of the screen -> Payment methods.
- To add a payment method, select the payment method you want to add under the Add payment method section.
- To edit or remove a payment method, go to More payment settings. You may be asked to sign in with your Google account.
▪️ To edit a payment method, tap Edit under the payment method you want to edit.
▪️ To remove a payment method, tap Remove under the payment method you want to remove, and then tap Remove.
For the Amazon Appstore:
Open Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Settings -> Edit Payment Method.
Enter your changes and tap Continue.
For Huawei AppGallery:
- Tap Me in the bottom right corner of the screen -> tap your username.
Tap Payment and purchases, tap a payment method you want to add, and follow the instructions.
For Samsung Galaxy Store:
Open Galaxy Store.
- Tap the Menu icon on the left and tap Payment methods.
To add a payment method, tap Add a credit or debit card and follow the instructions.
To delete a payment method, tap the — icon, then tap ОК to confirm.
To edit a payment method, delete your current payment method and add it again.
For Microsoft store:
Open Microsoft Store, click on … in the top right corner and select Payment options.
The Payment Options page will open in your browser. Here you can add, edit, or delete a payment method. You may be asked to sign in with your Microsoft account.
Open Facebook in your browser and click on the arrow in the top right corner of the screen. Click Settings & Privacy -> Settings -> Facebook Pay.
- Under Payment Methods, click Add payment method. To remove a payment method, select Remove.
❗️ Access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.