Your game progress is saved automatically if your device is connected to the internet. It won't be lost even if you reinstall the game 😉
In case you lose access to your device, it's important to take note of your Player ID and team name or tag (for example, HTW3TM). Our customer support can use this information to restore your wonderful house 🏡 if you lose your device:
- Open Settings ⚙️ - your Player ID will be at the bottom of the window (e.g. 30123456789)
- Open the Team tab - your team name/tag will be at the top of the About window (e.g. HTW3TM)
📲 You can also save your progress using your Facebook, Apple ID (iOS 13.0/macOS 10.15 or higher) or Google account. Here’s how:
1. Go to the game Settings ⚙️ or title screen.
2. Select Save Progress.
3. Log into your desired account.
If you’re having trouble, please contact our customer support 👩💻 We’re happy to help!
- If you’ve lost progress, please check our lost progress article.
- If you factory reset your device, your game must be connected to an account (Facebook, Apple ID, Google) to be restored automatically.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection and your devices meet system requirements.
- Access to Facebook programs and services can be restricted in certain countries or regions. In such cases, we comply with local laws and regulations.